Tensile test: the tensile strength is 75mpa, the butt joint is broken in aluminum, and the weld is not broken.
2. Bending test: the play angle reaches 180 degrees, and the weld is not broken.
3. Air tightness test: atmospheric 25kg / cm2, 8 hours, no leakage
4. Water pressure test: no deformation, crack or leakage under 180MPa water pressure. When the water pressure is increased to 21MPa, the aluminum pipe breaks and the joint is not cracked.
5. Cold and hot fatigue test: the test stress is 500N, the frequency is 15Hz, r0.1, the cycle is 500000 times, and no crack is found in the weld.
6. Corrosion resistance test: the flux has no corrosion, put it into a salt spray box with pH value of 6.5-7.2,5nacl and temperature of 45 ° for 240h, and take out the test piece without corrosion.
7. Conductivity: the electric resistance value of welding joint, short-time withstand current, current impact, etc. can meet the requirements of large transformer manufacturers.
8. Joint structure: 200 times optical metallographic microscope, copper aluminum brittle phase less than 1